Aqua Stripe Baja Hoodie
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
New colour in the range - the mint green/aqua, navy blue and white stripe has the coastal look. Looks great on men, women, young and old.
Available in sizes XS-XXXL.
XS adult size is also suitable for kids Sz 10 and over
- Delivery & Returns
- Baja Hoodie Size Chart
- With five coloured stripes in blues, purple and pink the aqua baja hoodie has the 80's surf colours and popular with both men and women.
- Lightweight and breathable fabric can be worn in summer or winter. For extra warmth in winter wear a long sleeve t-shirt underneath and add as many layers underneath as you need.
- Comfortable to wear, the soft cotton polyester fabric feels like you are wearing a cozy blanket. The fabric does not feel itchy or sweaty
- Our baja hoodies are brushed on the inside giving a comfortable fleece feel like your favourite windcheater or tracksuit top
- Made from recycled/repurposed fabric. The unique weave of the baja hoodies is actually made from the scrap material from tshirt production in Mexico. The offcut material is dyed and different colours woven back together to give the unique patterns and stripes of a genuine Mexican baja hoodie
- Size: X-Small to XXXL Mens or Womens Australian size 4-18 (XS also suitable for kids sz 10 and up)
- Colour: Aqua, navy blue and white woven fabric
- Materials: Cotton Polyester (made from repurposed t-shirt fabric)
- Care Instructions: Cold water wash and line dry
- Made in Mexico:
- Product Code: IB-200726
- Will the baja hoodie shrink? We recommend you wash your hoodie in cold water. Washing in cold water stops most fabrics from shrinking.
- Can I wash the baja hoodie in the washing machine? Yes you can wash your hoodie on a gentle cycle.
- Is this baja hoodie warm? The unique weave of the baja hoodies does allow some air to get through the fabric so in winter wear a long sleeve tshirt underneath or extra layers as you need especially if wearing out on a windy day. The textured look of the baja hoodies also look great underneath your winter jacket or raincoat.
The baja hoodies have a traditional hoodie fit. If you like a longer fit hoodie and are quite tall, consider getting the next size up. But we recommend checking the size chart to be sure.
You can machine wash your hoodie on a gentle, cold cycle or hand wash if you prefer.
Free Delivery on Orders over $150
Orders received by 1pm are shipped same day
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide via Courier or Australia Post Parcel Post.
Bulky Items such as large baskets may be sent by courier.
NO FUSS RETURNS
First return is free