Grey and Aqua Baja Hoodie
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
One of the most popular baja hoodie colours the charcoal grey and aqua mexican baja hoodie, is perfect for someone who usually wears neutral colours or black but would like a pop of colour with the light aqua blue. Looks great on everyone.
- Delivery & Returns
- Baja Hoodie Size Chart
- Classic baja hoodie stripes in charcoal grey, aqua and white threads woven into an attractive colour combination.
- Lightweight and breathable fabric can be worn in summer or winter. For extra warmth in winter wear a long sleeve t-shirt underneath and add as many layers underneath as you need.
- Comfortable to wear, the soft fabric feels like you are wearing a cozy blanket. The fabric does not feel itchy or sweaty
- Our baja hoodies are brushed on the inside giving a comfortable fleece feel like your favourite windcheater or tracksuit top
- Made from recycled/repurposed fabric. The unique weave of the baja hoodies is actually made from the scrap material from tshirt production in Mexico. The offcut material is dyed and different colours woven back together to give the unique patterns and stripes of a genuine Mexican baja hoodie
- Size: Small to XXXL Mens or Womens Australian size 6-18
- Colour: Charcoal grey, aqua, white woven fabric
- Weight: TBA
- Materials: Polyester Acrylic
- Care Instructions: Cold water wash and line dry
- Made in Mexico:
- Product Code: IB-200705
- Will the baja hoodie shrink? We recommend you wash your hoodie in cold water. Washing in cold water stops most fabrics from shrinking.
- Can I wash the baja hoodie in the washing machine? Yes you can wash your hoodie on a gentle cycle.
- Is this baja hoodie warm? The unique weave of the baja hoodies does allow some air to get through the fabric so in winter wear a long sleeve tshirt underneath or extra layers as you need especially if wearing out on a windy day. The textured look of the baja hoodies also look great underneath your winter jacket or raincoat.
The baja hoodies have a traditional hoodie fit. If you like a longer fit hoodie and are quite tall, consider getting the next size up. But we recommend checking the size chart to be sure.
You can machine wash your hoodie on a gentle, cold cycle or hand wash if you prefer.
Grey and Aqua Baja Hoodie
Free Delivery on Orders over $150
Orders received by 1pm are shipped same day
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide via Courier or Australia Post Parcel Post.
Bulky Items such as large baskets may be sent by courier.
NO FUSS RETURNS
First return is free