White with Beads Macrame Plant Hanger
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
These macrame plant hangers with beads look fantastic holding any kind of flora, but lighter coloured ferns, succulents and brightly coloured flowering plants truly blend well with the light white colour of these macrame potholders.
- Size Guide:
- Hanging your macrame plant holder is a simple process - screw a sturdy hook into the timber frame of the ceiling, use an S-hook or nail to hang from pergola or patio timber beams or slip over the ends of curtain rods.
- Single sized potholder holds a 20cm plant pot. Double sized potholder holds two plant pots - top holder approx. 15cm plant pot, bottom holder approx. 20cm plant pot.
- Hang indoors or outdoors, but undercover is always best.
- Easy to clean, machine washable, lay flat to dry.
- Made from sturdy cotton yarn woven around plastic rings to hold pots securely.
- Colour: Beige
- Size: Single: Double: Triple:
- Material: Cotton yarn and plastic ring
- Made in Indonesia
- Product Code: Single IB-1875, Double IB-1877
Style your double macrame plant hangers with pots of contrasting colours in pastel shades like mint green and sky blue or burnt orange and lilac. It’s best to use an indoor style pot or pop a saucer underneath your plant pot to avoid leakage.
How do I hang the plant hanger?
Can I hang the macrame potholder outside? Yes, like our cotton hammocks this macrame plant hanger can be hung outside undercover, limit amount of rain, but the edge of a deck or outdoor undercover area is fine.
Can I wash the macrame plant hangers?
You shouldn’t need to wash your macrame plant hanger but yes, believe or not you can machine wash these plant hangers. Cold, gentle machine wash and dry flat.
Can I hang the macrame potholder outside?
Yes, like our cotton hammocks this macrame plant hanger can be hung outside undercover, limit amount of rain, but the edge of a deck or outdoor undercover area is fine.