We are committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act ("APPs") which regulate how we collect, use, disclose, store, correct and protect your personal information.
Iluka Beach (ABN 61 780 531 608).
Mindful Health and Home (EIN 98-1363196)
What Is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual and so includes any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, email or medical, educational, financial, and employment information.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We may collect personal information including your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number and email.
Information about your computer hardware and software is also automatically collected by us when you use our website. This information can include your:
- IP address,
- browser type
- access times and/or referring website addresses
This information is used by us for the operation of the website and the services offered on the website and to maintain the quality of the services offered on the website.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect your personal information when required by law but generally we collect personal information from you (or about you) to allow us to: supply you with tailored products, services or offers that may benefit you; better communicate with you; improve your experience with us; and notify you about our new products and services, discounts, promotions or upcoming events. Personal information collected or received by us will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
When & How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
When we collect Personal Information, we collect this directly from you. We collect Personal Information that is volunteered during registration of an account at the Iluka Beach Website, use and access some parts of the Iluka Beach Website, or in response to specific information requests explicitly presented to you, such as:
- Browsing our site;
- Saving an item;
- Registering on the Iluka Beach website;
- Logging into the Iluka Beach website once registered;
- Making a purchase from the Iluka Beach website;
- Clicking on Iluka Beach banners, hyperlinks or plugins; or
- Contacting our Customer Service team, either about an order or for any other reason;
- During conversation with our Customer Service team members.
If you do not want us to collect your personal information
You do not have to provide us with any personal information unless you want to. For example, it is your choice as to whether you purchase our products or services or receive communications from us. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to provide a product or service or deal with you.
When you use our website or a web browser to search for our website or products, you can set your web browser to remove or reject cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you wish to opt-out of having your web browsing information used for re-marketing, traffic, demographics and interest reporting purposes, you must download and install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Removing or rejecting cookies may affect the availability and functionality of our website and updates to your web browser may affect the functionality of the Google Analytics Opt-out add-on.
What if you don't want to receive communication from us?
At any time you can tell us that you do not want to receive such communications from us by unsubscribing online or by contacting our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
When do we disclose your Personal Information?
- for the purpose it was collected – for example, to supply to you, respond to you and to operate our businesses; • if we sell all or part of our business(es) and the buyer also requires your personal information;
- to enforce our legal rights or those of others;
- to prevent actual or potential fraud or illegal activity;
- who provide services to us ranging from technology, data storage, website hosting, marketing, operations and customer service; or
- if we are required to do so by law. If personal information is disclosed to a third party, we are required to take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is treated in accordance with the IPPs. Some of our suppliers, who provide services to us, may be located overseas and at present this website is hosted in the USA.
Can I access, update or delete my personal information we have collected?
You may request access to your personal information we have by contacting our Customer Service Team. We will provide you with access once you have proved your identity. If your personal information is incorrect or you wish us to delete it, contact our Customer Service team to update or delete it.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
Questions and concerns?
Privacy c/o Iluka Beach
18 Simmons Drive
Ulladulla, New South Wales, 2539